- Basement Finishing
- Home Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Custom Bars
- Home Theaters
- Wine Cellars
- Custom Trim
- Built in Bookcases
- Decks & Covered Porches
There are several cost factors when deciding to finish your basement. On average the cost will start at $40-$50 per square foot to finish. The average price to finish a basement with a kitchenette is roughly $46 per square foot. To finish a basement with a full kitchen the average price is roughly $50 per square foot. However, the price will depend on the design and level of finish you are looking for.
Our payment process is an initial deposit when signing the contract to secure your spot on our schedule. We then invoice based on a payment schedule throughout the job.
- Framing of basement. This includes opening up walls, putting in beams to open basement, and moving walls as per design.
- Heating and air conditioning for the new space to meet code.
- Electrical wiring to meet code. Install subpanels, wiring, recess lighting, receptacles, fans, lights, cable outlets, CAT5 cables, and hardwire for audio systems.
- Insulation - fire caulking and insulation as code requires.
- Sheet rock on all walls and ceilings in finished areas of basement. - Interior doors and hardware, baseboards, and crown.
- Full bathroom with a stand up tiled shower and tile floor. Install vanity, toilet, and plumbing fixtures.
- Painting on all finished ceilings, walls, and trim.
- Flooring throughout finished areas.
- We handle all permits, permit costs and inspection requirements.
- Professional cleaning service at the end of the job.
Our team of experts can make your design ideas come to life. We can add custom bars, kitchens, theater rooms, game rooms, kitchenettes, wine cellars, etc. Let us give you an estimate on your custom basement today.
Proudly Serving Buford, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Milton, Duluth, Suwanee, and Braselton.
Basement Finishing in Milton, Basement Finishing in Buford, Basement Finishing in Johns Creek
Call Today (678) 960-4239